1. You must post these rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you, then create ten new questions for the people you tag to answer.
3. You have to choose 10 new people to tag and post their icons in your journal.
4. Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged them.
5. No tag backs.
6. No stuff about "Oh, you're tagged if your reading this," it's a waste of time to me. Just go ahead and surprise 10 and only 10 people.
1-Best and Worst Doctor?
- Dr. Frankenstien is both the best and worst Dr. because he created life from that which was once dead and then it killed him in the end... wait, you didn't mean that Doctor?
2-What is the Ultimate Question of Life, The Universe, and Everything?
- How much wood could a woodchuck chuck?
3-What is the meaning of life?
- "To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women." - Conan the Barbarian
4-Who would win in a fight: GOD or The Rocket Powered Fist?
- The audience.
5-What does GOD need with a starship?
- To get space tacos of course.
6-What is the best comic book you ever read?
- Batman: The Killing Joke
7-Who inspires you?
- Awesome line work from famous artists like Joe Mad and Jim Lee
8-What is your favorite fan fiction that you did not write?
I haven't really read any.
9-Why wont you go the FUCK to sleep?
Dude, language! My innocent ears are damaged
10-Adventure Time or MLP?
I don't really watch either one of those shows so I'll just say Robot Chicken.
My questions to you:
1. Would you consider 28 Days Later a zombie film?
2. Who would win in a fight, Deadpool or Batman? (I'll give you a hint: it starts with "D" and ends with "eadpool")
3. What was you favorite movie from 2012?
4. Have you ever stole anything before in your life?
5. Who is your favorite artist?
6. If you could eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
7. If you could fight anybody from the past or present, who would it be?
8. Who is the man that would risk his neck for his brother man?
9. What's on your ipod right now?
10. What is something embarrassing that you're willing to admit?